GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RENTING A CAR:

• The minimum driver age is 21 or 25 years, depending on the vehicle category.
• The obligatory identificatio- identity card or passport for rewiev.
• A valid driving license owned for at least 2 years.
• Minimal utilisation of the service is 24 hours. (1 day)

PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT:

• Rental price depends on the number of rental days and milage.
• Vehicle rental has to be paid in advance by credit card(VISA, DINERS, DINA, MASTER card), payment on account (legal persons) or cash-payment on the day of renting a car at the selling rate of ProCredit Bank.
• Deposit during the term of the lease is required, deposit has to be given in advance with credit card or cash, and the amount depends on the length of rental and vehicle categories.

DELIVERY AND RETURNING OF CARS:

• Time of return of the vehicle must be the same as when the vehicle is taken.
• We tolerate 60 minutes delay and after experation of that period, prices will grow for an additional rental day.
• You have to sign lease agreement, before taking the car.
• Another person can operated the vehicle if it is indicated so in the lease agreement.
• The vehicle is issued in proper condition with all necessary equipment and documents of the vehicle.
• All demages , if any exists, are indicated in the lease agreement.
• We offer a delivery and returning services according to your needs - hotel, home address, business, airport Nikola Tesla ... This service is free of charge.
• For one-way rentals which are terminated in Serbia or outside of Serbia, the prior consent of Drive rent a car is necessary, this service will be additional charged.

POLICE RECORD OF ACCIDENT / DAMAGE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TYPES OF INSURANCE!

• Without a police report, the full amount of damage / theft of vehicles will be charged to the client regardless the type of insurance purchased.
• The record must be completed in the case where the client was not present when vehicle was damaged ( parking), police and Drive rent a car must be contacted, and informed of the accident. It will be necessary to fill report on the accident when returning vehicle, and a brief description of the accident or damage that happened.
• SCDW insurance is type of insurance where person does not participate in the damage regardless of the conditions and circumstances that caused the damage. This service charges additional. In case of theft of vehicles the renter (the client) is required to deliver keys of the vehicle and complete documentation.

INSURANCE:

• Basic insurance (CDW) is included in the rental price. It covers 80% of the damages for the person who was operating the vehicle and was responsable for the coused demage. The remaining 20% bears the person responsable for demage.

INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER FOLOWING DAMAGES:

• Damage to tires and wheels, wheels and undercarriage of vehicles.
• Damage to the inside of the vehicle,
• Broken or lost keys
• Engine damage coused by the lack of oil or filling the tank with the wrong type of fuel,
• Damage caused due to driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and if the vehicle was intentionally blown up or set on fire.

IT IS FORBIDDEN:

• To operate a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
• Utilisation of vehicle by unauthorized persons, i.e. persons who are not included in the lease agreement. In these cases, the client will be charged the full amount of damage / theft.
• To travel with rented vehicle in Turkey, Russia, Belarus, Albania and Kosovo territory. For these areas, insurance does not apply!